Probabilistic Methods in Combinatorics, Hypergraph Colorings and Random Structures
I am a Ph.D student of Mathematics at MIPT (phyztech). Before coming to MIPT, I graduated with honor from Moscow State University and my Alma mater is MSU. My advisor was Dmitrii Shabanov. Feel free to write about anything.
- Chain method for panchromatic colorings of hypergraphs, (Electronic journal of combinatorics), arXiv:2008.03827.
- Coloring hypergraphs with bounded cardinalities of edge intersections, Discrete Mathematics, 2020, Vol.343, No. 4. pp 1-11
- Equitable colorings of hypergraphs with few edges, Discrete Applied Mathematics, 2020, Vol. 276, pp 2-12
- Colorings of b-simple hypergraphs, Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics, 2017, Vol. 61, pp 29-35
- Equitable colorings of hypergraphs with r colors, FPM, 23:1, 2020, 3–23
- О справедливых раскрасках гиперграфов, Math Notes, 2019, Vol. 106, No 3. pp 323-332