In 2021 I've defended my PhD at MIPT under the supervision of Shabanov Dmitrii. Before coming to MIPT, I graduated with honor from Moscow State University and my Alma mater is MSU. Feel free to write about anything.
24 December 2021: Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, PhD in Mathematics, supervisors: Prof. Dmitry Shabanov.
September 2012 - June 2018: Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU), Speciality (MSc+BSc): Mechanics and Mathematics, Department of Probability Theory.
Teaching and work experience
January 2020-present: MSU, Laboratory of combinatorial and geometric structures, junior research.
January 2018-present: MIPT, laboratory for advanced combinatorics and network applications, engineer.
Autumn 2019: MIPT, Department of Discrete Mathematics, Teacher.
Autumn 2019: MSU, Assistant.
2021: Winner of the prestigious competition “Young Mathematics of Russia”.
2021: laureate of the Moscow government scholarship.
2018: Diploma with honors, Mechanics and Mathematics, Moscow State University.
2015 - 2018: Moscow State University Excellence Scholarship for undergraduate students.
December 2021, Rio-de-Janeiro, Brazil: IMPA Institute, visiting Prof. Robert Morris and Taísa Martins.
August 2021, Budapest, Hungary: Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics, Visiting Prof. András Gyárfás and János Pach.
February 2019, Novosibirsk. Russia: Sobolev Institute of Mathematics, visiting Prof. V. Potapov and Ann Taranenko.
- EMSO ($FO^2$) 0-1 law fails for all dense random graphs accepted to: SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics
- Coloring hypergraphs with bounded cardinalities of edge intersections, Discrete Mathematics, 2020, Vol.343, No. 4. pp 1-11
- Equitable colorings of hypergraphs with r colors, Fundamental and Applied Mathematics, 3:21, 2020, 323.
- Equitable colorings of hypergraphs with few edges, Discrete Applied Mathematics, 2020, Vol. 276, pp 2-12
- On Equitable Colorings of Hypergraphs Mathematical Notes, 106, 2019, 319326.
- Colorings of b-simple hypergraphs, Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics, 2017, Vol. 61, pp 29-35.
- Bi-uniform hypergraph, Trudy MIPT, 13:51, 2021.