Random graphs, extremal combinatorics, graph and hypergraph theory
In 2017 I graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University, department of Mechanics and Mathematics. Currently I am a PhD student at MIPT. I work as a junior scientific researcher at the Advanced Combinatorics and Network Applications Lab, MIPT, head A.M. Raigorodskii, and at the Laboratory of Combinatorial and Geometric Structures, MIPT, head J. Pach. My main research interests lie in the fields of extremal combinatorics and random graphs.
- On the Chromatic Numbers of Random Hypergraphs, Doklady Mathematics, 2020, Vol. 102, No. 2, pp. 380–383
- 2-Colorings of Hypergraphs with Large Girth, Math. Notes, 108:2 (2020), 188–200.
- Distance Graphs with Large Chromatic Number and without Cliques of Given Size in the Rational Space, Math. Notes, 106:1 (2019), 38–51.
- Lower Bound for the Chromatic Number of a Rational Space with Metric lu and with One Forbidden Distance, Math. Notes, 102:4 (2017), 492–507.
- 2-Colorings of Uniform Hypergraphs, Math. Notes, 100:4 (2016), 629–632.