Extremal Combinatorics, Probabilistic Methods, Data Analysis
I was born in Omsk in 1996. As a high-school student, I was a prize-winner and winner of Russian National Olympiads in Mathematics and Informatics. In 2019 I graduated from Yandex School of Data Analysis and in 2020 I received a master's degree at MIPT.
Now I am a PhD student at MIPT. My main research interests are extremal combinatorics and probabilistic methods, but I am also interested in machine learning.
- Sharp bounds for the chromatic number of random Kneser graphs and hypergraphs, accepted at Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A.
- On the maximum number of distinct intersections in an intersecting family, Discrete Mathematics 345(4) (2022), 112757 (DOI).
- Coloring general Kneser graphs and hypergraphs via high-discrepancy hypergraphs, European Journal of Combinatorics, 2019, Т. 79, pp 228-236 (DOI).
- Independence numbers of random subgraphs of some distance graph, Problems of Information Transmission, 2017, Т. 53, №. 4, pp 307-318 (DOI).
Refereed Conferences Publications
- Sharp bounds for the chromatic number of random Kneser graphs, Acta Mathematica Universitatis Comenianae, 88(3) (2019), 861–865.