Extremal combinatorics, combinatorial geometry
I was born on June 18 in 2000 in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia. In 2012 I moved to Moscow and in 2018 I graduated from School №179. Currently, I am a student in HSE University, Faculty of Mathematics, and a researcher in MIPT.
- Convex geometry and Erdös-Ginzburg-Ziv problem , submitted
- The right acute angles problem? European Journal of Combinatorics 89 (2020): 103144.
- Chromatic numbers of Kneser-type graphs Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A 172 (2020): 105188.
- Chromatic Numbers of Some Distance Graphs Mathematical Notes 107.1 (2020): 238-246.
- Acute sets Discrete & Computational Geometry 61.1 (2019): 212-217.
- Clique-chromatic numbers of graphs of intersections Math. Notes 105.1 (2019): 138-140.
- Regular bipartite graphs and intersecting families Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A 155 (2018): 180-189.