Extremal Combinatorics, Graph and Hypergraph Theory, Ramsey Theory, Diophantine Approximations.
I am an employee of Laboratory of Advanced Combinatorics and Network Applications MIPT.
- On the Partition of an Odd Number into Three Primes in a Prescribed Proportion, Mathematical Notes, 2019, Vol. 106, No. 1, pp. 98-107.
- Exponentially Ramsey Sets, Problems of Information Transmission, 2018, Vol. 54, No. 4, pp. 372-396.
- Improved Frankl–Rödl Theorem and Some of Its Geometric Consequences, Problems of Information Transmission, 2018, Vol. 54, No. 2, pp. 139-164.
- On the Frankl–Rödl Theorem, Izvestiya: Mathematics, 2018, Vol. 82, No. 6, pp. 1196-1224.
- On a Bound in Extremal Combinatorics, Doklady Mathematics, 2018, Vol. 97, No. 1, pp. 47-48.
- The Chromatic Number of Space with Forbidden Regular Simplex, Mathematical Notes, 2017, Vol. 102, No. 4, pp. 541-546.
- On a Frankl–Rödl Theorem and Geometric Corollaries, Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics, 2017, Vol. 61, pp. 1033-1037.
- Improvements of the Frankl–Rödl Theorem and Geometric Consequences, Doklady Mathematics, 2017, Vol. 96, No. 1, pp. 336-338.
- Lower Bounds for the Chromatic Numbers of Distance Graphs with Large Girth, Mathematical Notes, 2017, Vol. 101, No. 3, pp. 515-528.
- On the Chromatic Number of a Space with a Forbidden Regular Simplex, Doklady Mathematics, 2017, Vol. 95, No. 1, pp. 15-16.